Look Better and Feel Great with Sclerotherapy!
Varicose veins are the most common vascular disorder that affects human beings. They can be painful, unsightly and embarrassing. Fortunately, through technology, they are getting easier to treat.
What are Varicose Veins?
- Any dilated (big), long, tortuous vein most often found in in the legs.
What causes Varicose Veins?
- Female Sex Hormones
- Having Babies
- Standing in one spot for prolonged periods especially on hard surfaces.
What are possible symptoms?
- Leg heaviness or aching due to pooling of blood in larger veins
- Cosmetic. May cause no pain or symptoms other than red or purple just below skin.
What is the treatment?
For smaller veins (spider veins)
- Intensed Pulsed Light (Photoderm) which denatures the protein in the vein so it collapses.
- Sclerotherapy — injection of a substance into the vein which causes scarring and collapse of the vein.
For larger veins
- Sclerotherapy (as above)
Where can I get treatment?
Deanna Davidson, DO, provides, fast, professional, confidential sclerotherapy and Photoderm services at her offices in the Lincoln Medical Center Building and at Lincoln Hospital in Davenport, WA. Dr. Davidson is a Board Certified General & Gynecological Surgeon who listens to her patients and works with them to find the best solutions to medical and cosmetic problems.
For a consultation, call (509) 725-6560.