Full Service Radiology at Lincoln Hospital
Professional staff at Lincoln Hospital are trained in:
- Ultrasound Imaging
- CT (Computed Tomography) Scanning
- Mobile MRI unit each Friday
- DEXA-Scan Bone Density Testing
- General x-ray procedures including orthopedic x-rays, trauma x-rays, lung and heart imaging radiography, urinary tract studies.
To find out more about 40-slice CT, click here
To find out more about our mobile MRI, click here
To find out more about UltraSound, click here
To find out more about mammography, click here
To find out more about DEXA-Scan bone density testing, click here…
We Focus on You
- Flexible scheduling often with same-day or next day service
- Personal care from local radiology staff
- Local access saves time & travel
- State of the art equipment throughout department
- 24-hour access to top radiologists to read images for timely diagnosis. Our Telemedicine service makes the radiologists at Spokane’s Inland Imaging available 24 hours daily to read and interpret films. This not only saves lives, but saves our patients time and travel expense.
WE SEND RADIOLOGY RESULTS TO ANY DOCTOR ANYWHERE. ASK FOR US!
For appointment, call (509) 725-2975