Visiting Cardiac Specialist Available Locally
To make an appointment
Hoping to bring top quality cardiac services to rural areas, Dr. Stephen Thew sees patients at the Davenport Clinic on a weekly basis. Dr. Thew is a physician at Heart Clinics Northwest in Spokane.
To schedule a local visit, call (509) 838-7711 and ask for an appointment with Dr. Thew in Davenport.
Services available in Davenport
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease
- Invasive and interventional cardiac consultation and follow up
- Vascular consultation
- Post surgical follow up
- Pacemaker checks
- Holter monitors
To find out about medical conditions or Dr. Thew’s services at Heart Clinics Northwest in Spokane, log on to www.hcnw.org
To find out about our award-winning Level One Cardiac Care protocol and how it could save your life, click here…
Stephen Thew, MD, hails from Scribner, Nebraska (pop. 1,100) and is, of course, a huge football fan — Go Huskers! A small-town boy at heart, Dr. Thew has served at major metropolitan medical centers and has brought the specialty of cardiology to many rural communities — sometimes flying up to two hours to see patients in need in remote areas. He currently resides in Spokane and serves rural patients in the Davenport and Walla Walla areas.
- Medical Degree — University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Residency — University of Illinois at Chicago
- Cardiology Fellowship — Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship — Rush-Presbyterian –St. Luke’s
- Medical Center, Chicago
- Board Certification — Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology
Current Practice — Heart Clinics Northwest, Spokane