Board Certified Family Practice
Stacia Soliday is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner at the Wilbur & Davenport Clinics serving the health needs of all generations. Her services include…
- Women’s Health & Gynecology including Saliva Testing & Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Pediatrics including Well Child & Immunizations
- Sick Call & Urgent Care
- Sports Medicine & Athletic Physicals
- Diabetes Program
- Employment Physicals
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
Nurse Practitioners are primary health care providers who work side by side with physicians to provide medical services in a variety of healthcare settings. ARNPs (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners) are Registered Nurses who have completed advanced study programs and passed the National Board exam. To maintain a license, state and national licensers require continuing education credits yearly, and ARNPs must undergo periodic peer review, go through clinical outcome evaluations and follow a code of ethical practice.
Like physicians, nurse practitioners are accountable for health care outcomes. To insure the highest quality of care, NPs work beside doctors and communicate readily on procedures, patient progress and follow-up. Nurse Practitioners are known for their caring bedside manner and are trained to be proactive in educating patients about their condition, treatment options and prevention.
Besides diagnosing and managing acute episodic and chronic illnesses, ARNPs emphasize health promotion and disease prevention. Most Nurse Practitioners, including Stacia, are qualified to write prescriptions and must update credits to renew their license for this annually.
Nurse Practitioners practice full-scope family medicine, including:
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Men’s Health
- Somatic Pain (Bon & Joint)
- Systemic Problems (Organs & body systems)
- Soft Tissue Injuries & Sports Medicine
For more information on Nurse Practitioners, including history and current trends, go to www.aanp.org.
- Fitness: “Exercise for a younger you”
- Women’s Health: “Vaccine big breakthrough in women’s health”
- Women’s Health: “HPV — the silent STC can cause cervical cancer”
- Women’s Health: “Pelvic Floor muscles need strengthening too”
A native of Davenport, Stacia (Marriott) “came home” to Lincoln Hospital in the spring of 2005 after earning her ARNP degree through WSU and the Intercollegiate College of Nursing. Stacia knew she wanted to be in medicine after having her appendix taken out as a child.
Married to her high school sweetheart, Monty Soliday of Reardan while still in college, the couple planned a family. Knowing her plans for motherhood and medical school would be in conflict, Stacia set her sites on becoming a Nurse Practitioner so she could still see patients in a clinical setting, but have more flexibility with schooling and scheduling.
As a Nurse Practitioner, she enjoys sick call, pediatrics and women’s health and plans to care for several generations of her Lincoln County friends and neighbors.
Read more about Stacia Soliday, click here…
- Lincoln Hospital & North Basin Medical Clinics — Family Practice
- S&S Home Health — Spokane
- Regency Rehab at Northpointe — Spokane
- People’s Clinic (Clinical Rotations — ICN)
- Rockwood Clinic (Clinical Rotations— ICN)
- Planned Parenthood (Clinical Rotations — ICN)
- Women’s Health (Clinical Rotations — ICN)
- Davenport High School, General Education Degree
- Seattle University — General Studies
- Eastern Washington University — General Studies
- Intercollegiate College of Nursing — Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Intercollegiate College of Nursing — Master of Nursing
Licensure & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volunteer & Community Service
- Volunteer Coordinator, “Diabetes for Dinner” Reardan Health Clinic & Lincoln Hospital
- Guest Speaker “Healthy for Life Walking Club Luau”
- Lincoln Hospital Sports Physicals — Davenport & Harrington High School
- Coach AAU Basketball — Harrington and Davenport
- Lincoln County “American Cancer Society Relay for Life” Participant
- Head girls basketball coach, Davenport High School