Board Certified Physician’s Assistant
With over 30 years of healthcare experience, Chris is the hospitalist in Acute Care, TCU and the Emergency Room Monday through Friday. Chris provides on-site availability to assess patient condition, order treatment and stay in contact with Lincoln Hospital physicians about both ER cases and in-patients.
A highly respected medical professional, Chris joined the Lincoln Hospital team in June 2005. With an impressive background in family practice and emergency medicine, Chris’ expertise and experience has been a great asset to the Acute Care program. Chris began her medical career as a Licensed Practical Nurse. She decided to go back to college to become a Certified Physician’s Assistant after several of the doctors she worked with encouraged her to go further with her career. A self-proclaimed ER junkie, Chris enjoys the excitement of emergency medicine and being able to use her vast experience and knowledge to help people in need.
- Lincoln Hospital ER – Davenport, WA
- Coulee Community Hospital & Clinic – Grand Coulee, WA
- Indian Health Services – Inchelium, WA
- Indian Health Clinic – Lame Deer, MT
- Licensed Practical Nurse – Treasure Valley Community College
- Certified Physician’s Assistant – University of Washington
- National Certification, Physician’s Assistant