Our Nurses are Nationally Recognized for Quality Care. Rural Nurses Rock!
About Lincoln Hospital
- Located in Davenport, WA — 36 miles west of Spokane
- Board Certified Medical staff includes 3 MD’s, 3 DO’s, 3 ARNP’s and 2 PA-C’s
- 25-bed Acute and Swing Bed
- 24-hour ER
- Critical Access Hospital designation
- Surgical Program
- In-house Lab, Radiology, Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Transitional Care Rehabilitation Unit
- Medical Clinics in Davenport, Wilbur & Reardan
- Foundation to fund patient comforts & new technology
Specialize in VARIETY!
Avoid the rut! Because of our size, our nurses get exposure to a variety of nursing fields including…
- Transitional Care
- Post Anesthesia Recovery
Helping you succeed
Our progressive Retention Program is run by a seasoned RN whose priority is helping you to feel comfortable and succeed in your job here.Personalized, comprehensive orientation
- Performance-based step raises
- Quarterly education needs assessment
- Continuing Education including ACLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC
- Mentoring by experienced staff
- Skills Labs & Drills
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supplemental Shifts Available
- Enjoy a positive work atmosphere with plenty of recognition for a job well done!
Lincoln Hospital has cutting-edge technology, including…
- 16-Slice CT, Ultrasound, LoRad Mammography with soft paddles, visiting MRI
- Wireless Space Labs Cardiac Telemetry/Monitoring
- Auto Pulse & Braselow Pediatric Code Cart in ER
- Bladder Scanner
- Electronic Medical Records
- Tele-ER & TelePharmacy
- Staff Pharmacist & PYXIS Tele-Pharmacy
Live the Sweet Life!
- Rural community just 40 minutes from Spokane.
- Family friendly — great place to raise kids!
- Small, caring schools with great athletic & extra-curricular programs. Your kids will build a solid, well-rounded college resume!
- Lower taxes than the city.
- Affordable housing & real estate.
- Low crime rate.
- Hunting & fishing abound!
- Lake Roosevelt recreation & water sports close by.
- Progressive medical community makes this a great place to retire!
- Live in town, the country or buy a place on the lake — it’s up to you. Live the lifestyle you want!
Be on the cutting edge with one of America’s most progressive rural hospitals! Check out what we’ve done…
- Pioneered award winning LEVEL ONE CARDIAC PARTNERSHIP with Sacred Heart Medical Center & Life Flight. Set national best practices.
- Pioneered FAST STROKE PROTOCOL for State of Washington. Partners with Sacred Heart & Life Flight.
- Surgical program rated in top 10 of the nation in Hospital Compare.
- Implementing national standards and patient registry for rural diabetes program and cardiovascular disease.
- Pioneered cutting edge Peer Review program for physicians at rural hospitals. Program is now state-wide.
- Founder of Rural Health Quality Network — 37 hospitals state-wide.
- Founder of Critical Access Hospital Network — 6 rural facilities in Eastern Washington.
- Our infection rate is one of the lowest in Washington State!
Don’t settle for mediocrity — join the Lincoln Hospital team!
Contact Lincoln Hospital Human Resources for more information:
LoRee Pauls – (509)725-2979 ext. 127
Becky Bailey – (509)725-2979 ext. 119