There are currently no management opportunities at Lincoln Hospital
North Basin Medical Clinics
Lincoln Hospital Dist. #3 is searching for a Clinics Manager to North Basin Medical Clinics in Davenport, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate and personalized care that is accessible for all.
In this position you will:
- Supervises the daily clinical operations of the Clinics, including routine time at the satellite clinics.
- Monitors and engages in activities, operations and strategy to ensure that Clinics successfully meet District objectives and continually provide high quality healthcare services and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for using sound judgment and must have the ability to recognize issues, or a pattern of issues, as they relate to a complex system of clinics.
- Able to accomplish service line/clinic goals through supervisors and/or leads.
- Ensures effective patient care management that promotes high patient satisfaction. Provides input into the development and implementation of new clinic programs to increase and maintain patient volume and satisfaction.
- Reports to and works effectively/cooperatively with their assigned Officer; keeps Officer informed of current management/operational issues. Takes direction from their assigned Officer.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years health care experience with 3 years in a supervisory/management capacity
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- EPIC EMR experience
- Knowledge of ambulatory care, basic clinic procedures, schedule management, registration, patient flow, billing, referrals and authorizations
About the clinic you will serve.
Lincoln Hospital Dist. #3 is a group of primary care and specialty care medical providers who serve Lincoln County in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient –focused on Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence.
“We are a community-centered organization with small town heart, dedicated to providing and coordinating personalized healthcare.”
Serving the people of Lincoln County, Lincoln Hospital District #3 is proud to offer the highest quality medical care to its friends and family. All providers are Board Certified. Lincoln Hospital is a Critical Access Hospital located 36 miles west of Spokane, WA and is Trauma Level IV rated. Lincoln Hospital is owned by the taxpayers of Lincoln County as it is a public hospital district. Lincoln Hospital Dist. #3 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lincoln Hospital Dist. #3 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.