Join a group of ordinary people with an extraordinary love and dedication to others
The Lincoln Hospital Auxiliary and individual volunteers strive to enhance the quality of life and add to the loving care patients receive at Lincoln Hospital and Transitional Care facility.
To learn about individual volunteer opportunities, call the Activities Department (509)725-7101 ext. 156.
How do they do that?
By being available for patient needs and facility wide events such as…
- Birthday & Holiday Parties for Long Term Care residents
- Visiting with residents
- Gospel Sing-a-Long & weekly Bible Study
- Assisting with hospital events like Open House & Health Fair
- Providing soft toys for children in the Emergency Room & three medical clinics
- Purchasing coloring books for Lincoln Hospital’s three clinics
- Helping residents with crafts, projects and activities
- Providing college scholarships
- Men’s Coffee Breaks
How does the Auxiliary fund these activities?
Through fund-raisers such as the annual rummage sale, raffles of quilts, Afghans and gift baskets. Donations are also accepted from the community and new fund-raiser ideas are always welcome.
Who can volunteer?
Men and women of all ages from Almira, Creston, Davenport, Edwall, Harrington, Reardan, Seven Bays and Wilbur, make up the bulk of Auxiliary membership. The hospital also welcomes individual volunteers from all areas.